14 Mantras To Stick To Your Path, Even When You're Doubting Yourself
If you've chosen to take the path less traveled, you know what a roller coaster ride it is. The ups, the downs, the twists and the wild turns that you never saw coming.
Creating an authentic life based on your intuition and desires is never an easy thing to do, especially in the beginning. Following your heart and living life on your own terms means being able to ride the wave. Always being able to roll with the punches and to deal with surprises becomes the name of the game. One day things are smooth sailing and the next, you're ready to throw in the towel and give up.
Keep these 14 things in mind to stay inspired, hopeful and committed to this path no matter how much you feel the urge to give up.
1. People have no idea what you’re capable of.
2. Remember why you started, way back when.
3. Connect to the inner fire that inspires you.
4. Remember: patience pays off. What you desire is in the works. All great things take time.
5. Setbacks are usually blessings in disguise.
6. You have no idea what serendipitous meetings the universe has in store for you. Keep going.
7. Control is an illusion. No one is in control. Something bigger has your back.
8. Only you were given your vision and it is real. You don’t have to share or explain it to anyone.
9. Any struggles along the way are building strength and knowledge that only life experience can give you.
10. You never know who you are inspiring to follow their own paths.
11. Remember the looks on peoples' faces who are genuinely inspired when you tell them your goals.
12. Focus on how inspired you have been by authenticity in the lives of others.
13. Authenticity always wins no matter how much it feels like you are losing at the time.
14. You are on a path to achieving your greatest dreams! Amazing.
Congratulations on your decision to live life on your terms. You are inspiring everyone around you. Good luck!
Want your passion for wellness to change the world? Become A Functional Nutrition Coach! Enroll today to join our upcoming live office hours.