- 2+1/2 cups almond flour*
- 1/2 cup soy-free Earth Balance buttery spread
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar
- 3/4 cup creamy, natural peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons freshly-ground flaxseed
- 1/3 cup soy-free, vegan dark chocolate, chopped or Enjoy Life chocolate chips
- *You can also make your own by grinding one 12 ounce bag of raw almonds in a food processor.
1. Preheat oven to 325° F.
2. In a large bowl, cream the buttery spread with the coconut sugar.
3. Stir in peanut butter.
4. Mix in almond flour, ground flaxseed and chocolate chunks or chips.
5. Scoop out using a 1/4 cup disher (#16) onto cookie sheets line with parchment paper or a silicon mat. Flatten slightly with your hand.
6. Bake for 18-22 minutes.
7. Set the cookie sheets on a cooling rack for 10 minutes before carefully transferring cookies straight to the cooling rack to cool completely.
Angel is a gluten-free, soy-free (almost) vegan. She's passionate about all things health and wellness, including alternative therapies and spirituality. She is consumed with learning everything she can get her hands on about nutrition and living a healthier life. She shares insights at her blog, and you can follow her on Twitter and Instagram .