This cherry spritzer makes for the perfect refreshment on a warm summer day.
- 2 Tbsp. agave nectar
- 2 tsp. freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 Tbsp. lime zest, plus more for garnish
- 4 fresh basil leaves
- 2 cups fresh cherries, pitted
- 2 tsp. chia seeds
- 2 cups sparkling water
- Juice cherries using a juicer or a blender into a large glass.
- Strain through a sieve, pushing juice through with a spatula. Discard cherry solids.
- Pour cherry juice into a large pitcher. Add remaining ingredients; mix well to combine.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.
- Serve chilled with additional lime zest, if desired.