Creamy Cashew Potato & Pasta Salad (Gluten-Free & Vegan)
- 4 medium red potatoes
- 2 cups frozen peas
- 1/4 pound gluten-free elbow pasta, cooked and drained
- 1/2 cup Soy-Free Veganaise
- 2 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup loosely packed fresh dill leaves, torn into pieces
- ¼ cup cashews
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- ¼ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- Place potatoes in a small stockpot; cover with cold salted water. Cook over high heat, bring to a boil then reduce to medium heat and cook until fork-tender, about 8-9 minutes. Remove from heat; drain in a colander and set aside to cool. Cut cooked potatoes into 3/4-inch cubes.
- Fill a small saucepan with salted water, and bring to a boil. Add frozen peas; cook according to package, then drain. In a large bowl, combine cooked peas, potatoes and elbow pasta. Set aside.
- In a separate medium mixing bowl combine Vegenaise, balsamic vinegar and olive oil; mix well to combine. Fold balsamic mixture into potato and pasta salad. Add red bell pepper, fresh dill, cashews, sea salt and pepper; gently toss to combine.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and serve immediately or cover and store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature.
Want to know if you should you go Keto? Paleo? Whole 30? Deciding what to eat to feel your best shouldn’t be complicated. We’ve removed the guesswork to give you all the best nutrition tips & tools, all in one place. Ready to kickstart your health journey? We’re here to guide you.