The One Spice Your Matcha Latte Is Missing
There's nothing better than a crisp fall morning and a hot cup (or bowl!) of matcha. On a typical day, my husband and I will each whisk up a fresh shot of matcha when we wake up.
While we love our pure green energy, we also love experimenting with different matcha recipes. Matcha lattes are smooth, rich, and creamy—the perfect cozy treat as seasons change.
Adding a touch of cinnamon gives a delicious twist to our morning routine, too, spicing things up through the holiday season. We love it, and think you will too!
Cinnamon Matcha Latte
- 1 scoop of ceremonial matcha
- ¼ cup hot water
- ½ cup milk (dairy and nondairy work well)
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Add matcha into your bowl or mug of choice.
- Press whisk down on matcha several times to break up powder.
- Use whisk to mix hot water into matcha, making a green concentrate.
- Steam milk separately.
- Add cinnamon to steamed milk.
- Add steamed milk to matcha concentrate.
- Add sweetener to taste, if desired.
- Garnish with a pinch of cinnamon.
- Sip up and zen out!
Want your passion for wellness to change the world? Become A Functional Nutrition Coach! Enroll today to join our upcoming live office hours.