A Smoothie Bowl Guaranteed To Make You Feel Good
Whoa, is this smoothie bowl pretty or what? Even better, it's filled with some fun superfoods that we don't always get a chance to play with like reishi mushroom, cacao, and mesquite powders.
Try this quick and easy bowl with added superfoods for an immune-boosting, mineral-rich breakfast.
Superfood Breakfast Smoothie Bowl
- 1 frozen banana
- ½ cup frozen strawberries
- 2 oz. coconut meat
- 8 oz. almond milk
- 1 teaspoon reishi mushroom powder
- 1 teaspoon cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon mesquite powder
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- toppings of your choice
1. Place all items, except toppings, in a blender. Blend till thick. (This should be thicker than a typical smoothie.)
2. Place in a bowl and top with your favorite superfoods! Pictured: cacao nibs, coconut flakes, and chia seeds.
Photo courtesy of the author