1. Pop the cauliflower florets in a food processor and pulse until your cauliflower resembles rice. I used my Vitamix and did the cauliflower in four portions so it wouldn't jam the blades.
2. Heat the coconut oil In a large frying pan, on high heat.
3. Add onion and garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes until softened.
4. Add in the cauliflower, ginger, beans and red pepper and cook for about 2-3 minutes, until tender.
5. Add the eggs, spring onions, sprouts, coconut aminos, herbs, salt and pepper, and cook until everything is heated through and well combined.
2. Creamy Cauliflower Hummus
This delicious creamy hummus is a winner in our house. I have it after school a lot with my daughter. We cut up some apple, carrots and celery, and munch away while she tells me about her day. You could also serve it on a platter with salad, or pop it in your kids lunches with some chopped carrots, yum!