PETA recently came out with their list of the top five vegetarian-friendly football stadiums. Here's the list along with some of the menu highlights:
1. Philadelphia Eagles (Lincoln Financial Field) - This is surprise given Philadelphia is known as one of the least fit cities in America. Menu highlights include faux-chicken, veggie dogs, and veggie burgers.
2. Oakland Raiders (Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum) - Menu highlights include veggie burritos, veggie dogs, and even meat-free fajitas.
3. Green Bay Packers (Lambeau Field) - In the "frozen tundra" they have veggie bratwurst!
4. Atlanta Falcons (Georgia Dome) - Vegan chocolate-chip cupcakes!
5. (tie) Kansas City Chiefs (Arrowhead Stadium) - Lentil burgers.
5. (tie) Detroit Lions (Ford Field) - Veggie burgers and fruit cups.