Gluten-Free Recipe: Chipotle-Style Cauliflower "Rice"
As springtime approaches, warmer days are headed our way. Everyone is outside working out, getting fit and ready for bikinis and pool time. I love feeling good and rejuvenated from a great workout. Another way I also love to keep feeling refreshed is through yummy fruit and vegetables.
I decided to make this creation, since I'm now craving lighter and summery foods. This Chipotle-inspired cauliflower rice was amazing!
- 1/2 head of cauliflower
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/8 cup lime juice
- Pinch of sea salt
- Cayenne pepper (as much as you'd like; I love a lot)
- 3 tsp paprika
- Cut off cauliflower bottom and remove leaves.
- Cut in half, separate the florets.
- Pulse cauliflower in food processor, maybe 4-5 times, just until it's the consistency of rice, like the photo. Don't pulse too much or you'll end up with cauliflower mush.
- Spray saute pan.
- Place cauliflower rice in pan with garlic and spices.
- Cook on low heat until all the seasonings are mixed and the rice is cooked. About 3-5 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients, mix well.
Want to know if you should you go Keto? Paleo? Whole 30? Deciding what to eat to feel your best shouldn’t be complicated. We’ve removed the guesswork to give you all the best nutrition tips & tools, all in one place. Ready to kickstart your health journey? We’re here to guide you.