1. Heat a large pot over medium-high heat and add 1 tablespoon coconut oil.
2. Add the shrimp to the pot and cook for 5 minutes, until pink. Make sure to flip the shrimp to cook both sides. Remove the shrimp from the pot and set aside.
3. Add 1 tablespoon oil to the pot and add the diced onion and minced garlic. Cook for 5 minutes until the onions are translucent and the garlic is fragrant.
4. Add the sliced parsnip to the pot and cook for 5 minutes, until the parsnip begins to soften.
5. Add the chorizo to the pot and cook for 8 minutes until it is cooked through, making sure to break up the meat with a wooden spoon as it cooks. If you need to add more oil to the pan you can so the meat and vegetables don't stick!
6. Add the sliced zucchini to the pan and cook for 3 to 5 more minutes, stirring occasionally until the zucchini has softened.
7. Add the tomato paste, bone broth, and seasoning to the pot and stir everything to combine. Cook for 5 minutes until the stew thickens and bone broth is absorbed.
8. Add the shrimp back to the pot and stir to combine all of the ingredients.
9. Cook for 3 more minutes until the shrimp is warmed through. Remove from the heat and serve in deep bowls!