A 5-Ingredient Coconut Ice Cream That's Refined-Sugar-Free
It seems like chocolate and vanilla always take the spotlight when it comes to desserts. But when there's an option for coconut desserts that have just the right amount of tropical flavor, nothing else compares.
Coconut dessert recipes offer a different kind of sweetness, with a flavor that's just right during the summer.
Coconut Ice Cream
- 2 cans of organic full-fat coconut milk
- 4 large dates, pitted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- dash of cinnamon
- pinch of sea salt
1. Chill the coconut milk cans in the fridge overnight.
2. Combine all ingredients in a high-speed blender. Blend until smooth.
3. Run the mixture through an ice cream machine as per instructions. If you don’t have an ice cream machine, place in the freezer in a large container and freeze until firm (approximately 4 hours), removing every hour to whisk with a fork.