Immune & Energy-Boosting Matcha Drink
Matcha is having its moment. It's a supercharged green tea with a formula for health that's as simple as adding a scoop of vibrant green powder to filtered water. Matcha boosts the immune system, burns body fat, and provides prolonged energy without the crash.
Is it even possible to make Matcha more healthy? YES!
My perfect afternoon pick-me-up is a vibrant Matcha blend with the addition of detoxifying apple cider vinegar and immune-boosting fresh ginger with a couple of drops of stevia.
It's a boost of antioxidants, energy, and good health to carry you through that afternoon slump.
Elissa's Matcha Magic Tonic
1-2 teaspoons high-quality organic Matcha powder (I recommend DoMatcha or Kenko
- 10 oz. filtered water
- 1-2 inches fresh ginger, juiced (or use a high-quality ginger powder)
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh juiced lemon
- 1 cup ice
- 4-5 drops organic stevia (I recommend Body Ecology Stevia)
- Shaker or bamboo whisk (optional)
1. Put all ingredients into a shaker, shake well, and pour over ice. If you don't have a shaker, whisk Matcha into filtered water; add ginger, lemon, and apple cider vinegar; stir vigorously, and pour over ice.
2. Sweeten with a couple of drops of organic stevia. Matcha will naturally separate over time; if that happens simply stir to re-blend.
Want more? Check out:
Ready to learn more about how to unlock the power of food to heal your body, prevent disease & achieve optimal health? Register now for our FREE web class with nutrition expert Kelly LeVeque.