The Easiest, Healthiest Lunch Ever: Spiralized Veggie Hummus Wraps
Stuck in a lunch time rut? Need an easy pre-workout snack? I’m about to solve all of that with a super simple, healthy, delicious recipe.
These Veggie Hummus Wraps are raw, vegan and packed full of protein and vegetables to keep you feeling light and energized all afternoon. I love to spiralize vegetables, but if you don’t have a spiralizer - simply use a box grater and take long strokes to create noodle-like veggie strands.
Sprialized Veggie Hummus Wraps
Makes 4 servings
- 1 beet
- 1 sweet potato
- 1 zucchini
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt and black pepper (to taste)
- 1 bunch collard greens (washed and stems removed)
- 1 cup hummus
- 1 cup alfalfa sprouts
1. Use a spiralizer or a box grater to julienne your beet, zucchini and sweet potato. Transfer veggies to a large mixing bowl and toss with extra virgin olive oil. Season with sea salt and black pepper to taste.
2. Lay your collard green wraps across a clean countertop. Spread a large spoonful of hummus across each wrap and add a handful of sprouts. Top with spiralized veggies and wrap. Secure with a toothpick if needed. Enjoy!
Photo courtesy of the author
And do you want to know if you should you go Keto? Paleo? Deciding what to eat to feel your best shouldn’t be complicated. We’ve removed the guesswork to give you all the best nutrition tips & tools, all in one place. Ready to kickstart your health journey? We’re here to guide you.