1. First, make the salsa. Combine the tomatoes, onion, cilantro and jalapeño in a small bowl. Add about a tablespoon of olive oil and the juice of half a lime. Season with salt and mix to combine. Divide this mixture between two glass jars.
2. Place the black beans in a small mixing bowl. Season with a teaspoon of olive oil, a healthy squeeze of lime (about a quarter) and sea salt. Mix. Divide this mixture between the two glass jars on top of the salsa.
3. Place the corn on a grill or grill pan and grill for about 5 minutes or until browned, making sure to turn the corn to get each side cooked. Allow to cool, the cut off the kernels by holding the ear vertically stem side down and slicing downward with a knife. Add the corn on top of the beans in each jar.
4. Slice the avocado and place in a small mixing bowl. Add a teaspoon of olive oil, a healthy squeeze of lime (about a quarter) and sea salt. Using a form, mash until smooth but still chunky. Divide between the two jars on top of the corn.
5. Place the corn chips in a clean dish towel. Pound them a few times with your palm to break them into small pieces. Divide between the two jars on top of the avocado.
6. Top the corn chips with a healthy dollop of sour cream. Top that with the lettuce. Finish off each jar with the remaining lime (you should have half a lime which you should cut into two quarters).
Grilled Vegetable + Quinoa Jar