- 1 head of lacinato kale, finely sliced
- 1/2 head of white cabbage, finely sliced
- 1/2 head of purple cabbage, finely sliced
- 4 scallions, finely sliced
- handful of cilantro, finely sliced
- handful of watercress
- juice of 1 lime
- 1/4 cup white balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- salt + pepper to taste
1. Combine the kale, cabbages, scallions and cilantro in a large bowl.
2. In a separate small mixing bowl, add the lime juice, white balsamic vinegar, and Dijon and slowly whisk together while drizzling in the olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Pour the dressing over the slaw and mix to combine. (This can be done up to an hour in advance. Juts keep the slaw fresh in the fridge). Top with the watercress when ready to serve.
Photography by V.K. Rees
Recipe + Styling by Christina Liva
And do you want to learn how to unlock the power of food to heal your body, prevent disease & achieve optimal health? Register now for our FREE Functional Nutrition Webinar with Kelly LeVeque.