1. Chop or break the pecans into large chunks and keep them on the side.
2. Chop the prunes into smaller chunks or mix them in with the other ingredients using a blender. Alternatively, the rolled oats can be mixed in whole with the rest of the ingredients.
3. Add the pecans to the mixed ingredients once you have a nice consistency.
4. Make portion size (per cookie) about 1 tablespoon or use an ice-cream scoop, and make them into round balls. Place them on the baking sheet on the tray and flatten them slightly. Sprinkle with sea salt.
5. Put the tray in the pre-heated oven at 350ºF and bake for 15 minutes. Take them out and move them to a rack to cool down.
Photo: Torkil Stavdal