No-Bake, Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies (Just 5 Ingredients!)
Raw cookies anyone? This recipe is ridiculously simple and healthy. Your kids (and you) will love it.
No-Bake, Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
Makes About 4 Cookies
- 1 cup coconut flakes
- 1.5 cups almond meal
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 2 squares of your favorite dark chocolate, diced in small chunks
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1. Add almond meal, cinnamon and chocolate chunks into a mixing bowl.
2. Blend coconut flakes in a high speed blender until mealy, then add to the bowl with the almond meal mixture. Mix well with your hands or a spoon.
3. Add the melted coconut oil and mix with your hands until you get a slightly sticky texture. Then, using your hands, create four balls with your paste and carefully press them on a plate with your hand. Place in the fridge for a couple of hours to set.
NOTE: If you want these a bit sweeter, add a teaspoon of coconut sugar.
Want more recipes like this? MindBodyGreen readers can download a free copy of my Healthy & Happy People recipe book.
And do you want your passion for wellness to change the world? Become A Functional Nutrition Coach! Enroll today to join our upcoming live office hours.