No-Bake, Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies (Just 5 Ingredients!)
Raw cookies anyone?
This recipe is ridiculously simple and healthy. Your kids (and you) will love it.
No-Bake, Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
Makes About 4 Cookies
- 1 cup coconut flakes
- 1.5 cups almond meal
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 2 squares of your favorite dark chocolate, diced in small chunks
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1. Add almond meal, cinnamon and chocolate chunks into a mixing bowl.
2. Blend coconut flakes in a high speed blender until mealy, then add to the bowl with the almond meal mixture. Mix well with your hands or a spoon.
3. Add the melted coconut oil and mix with your hands until you get a slightly sticky texture. Then, using your hands, create four balls with your paste and carefully press them on a plate with your hand. Place in the fridge for a couple of hours to set.
NOTE: If you want these a bit sweeter, add a teaspoon of coconut sugar.
Want more recipes like this? MindBodyGreen readers can download a free copy of my Healthy & Happy People recipe book.
And do you want to know if you should you go Keto? Paleo? Whole 30? Deciding what to eat to feel your best shouldn’t be complicated. We’ve removed the guesswork to give you all the best nutrition tips & tools, all in one place. Ready to kickstart your health journey? We’re here to guide you.