Show your best friend, sweetheart or yourself a little love with these heart-shaped cookies! Vegan, gluten-free and made without refined sugar, these treats resemble shortbread cookies - without the unhealthy ingredients.
Peanut Butter Cinnamon Love Cookies
Makes about 20 cookies
- 1 cup all purpose gluten-free flour
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon, plus extra for sprinkling
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 Tbsp. coconut oil, softened
- 3 Tbsp. agave
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit. Grease a baking sheet or line it with parchment paper.
- Mix together flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt in a large bowl. Mix remaining ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Stir contents on small bowl into large bowl and mix thoroughly (with an electric mixer or use your hands and knead like dough).
- Use a rolling pin to roll dough out on clean surface until 1/4" thick. Use a cookie cutter to cut cookie shapes.
- Place cookies on baking sheet. Bake for 7-10 minutes (depending on thickness of cookies), until edges are golden. Let cookies cool completely and sprinkle with cinnamon.