Can I get a virtual raise the roof for less tissue boxes and stronger immune systems?
Here’s to more sick days spent in nature and less of them spent in bed.
Here’s to more greens and less processed.
We can do this. Let’s start now with this kale recipe that will make you fall in love with kale all over again
vegan / soy free / nut free / gluten free
- 1 big bunch of kale (any variety), thinly chopped (about 5 cups / 205g)
- 2 tablespoons tahini (35g)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice (15ml)
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder (1g)
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1 teaspoon peeled and grated ginger (3g)
- 3 dates, soaked in hot water for 10 minutes
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 cup water (59ml)
- pinch of cayenne
Make the dressing by placing all of the ingredients into a blender and blend until completely smooth, about 1-2 minutes (be sure to take the dates out of the water and take the pit out if they have one before adding them to the blender).
Place the chopped kale in a large bowl and pour the dressing over it.
Massage with your hands for a minute or so, making sure that the dressing is thoroughly incorporated into the kale.
Devour and repeat.
To find out more about Molly and what she is doing, check out her website at www.boldvegan.com.