Super-Simple Green Goddess Salad Dressing
Let’s rise up and do a virtual fist pump for controlling exactly what we put in our food and in our body, while at the same time reducing our need for packaging.
Cheers to more fresh and less sealed.
Praise for more time in the produce aisle and less time in the packaged sections.
We can do this, and it will be beautiful!
Green Goddess Salad Dressing
(Makes 1 cup / 270g)
- 1/2 avocado, skin removed and pitted
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice (30g)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley (6g)
- 2 scallions (use the entire onion except for the root)
- 1 tsp. sesame oil (5ml)
- 1/4 tsp. salt (3g)
- 2 dates, soaked in hot water for 2 minutes
- 1/2 tsp. ginger, peeled and grated (4g)
- 3/4 cup water (175ml)
Place all ingredients into your blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
To find out more about Molly and what she’s doing, check out her website at www.boldvegan.com.