Decadent Green Tea Mint Meltaways (Vegan, Gluten-Free!)
If you're looking for a sweet and satisfying way to access the antioxidant prowess of green tea, look no further.
These delectable no-bake treats melt in your mouth, and deliver creamy, refreshing, minty green tea goodness, without a lick of dairy. Mix up the flavors to suit your mood. However you spin it, you can't go wrong. Easy, effortless and an antioxidant-packed way to end a meal.
Creamy Vegan Green Tea Mint Meltaways
- ½ cup raw cashews, soaked for at least 4 hours or overnight
- ½ cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 Tbsp. agave or maple syrup
- 1 tsp. green tea with matcha (approximately 1 tea bag)
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- ½ tsp. pure peppermint extract
- pinch of sea salt
1. Drain soaked cashews and rinse well. Combine with all ingredients in a blender or food processor.
2. Purée on low in the blender, gradually increasing the speed. If using the food processor, purée until smooth. Scrape down the sides, if necessary, and blend again.
3. Pour the mixture into molds (metal or silicone) and freeze for 2 hours. If using a metal tin, submerge the bottom of the tin in hot water for a few seconds until they release. Store in a covered container in the freezer.
Want to learn how to unlock the power of food to heal your body, prevent disease & achieve optimal health? Register now for our FREE Functional Nutrition Webinar with Kelly LeVeque.