Treat Yourself Right With This Raw Vegan Chocolate Smoothie!
If you're a chocolate lover, you're going to make this one over and over. This recipe is ready in minutes and is 100% raw and vegan. On top of that, it's a real antioxidant-powerhouse (thanks to the spices, avocado, and cacao). Drink your way to a delicious youthful glow and health!
Raw Vegan Chocolate Smoothie
- Half ripe avocado
- Half cup young coconut flesh (or coconut milk)
- Half cup coconut water (add more to adjust consistency)
- 1 small banana
- 2 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- 1 pinch vanilla powder
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds (optional)
- Garnish with pieces of organic 85% dark chocolate (or make your own here) and goji berries
Blend all your ingredients in your hight speed blender.
Pour your smoothie in a nice glass and garnish with some goji berries and dark chocolate chunks.
Want more recipes like this one? Especially for the Mind Body Green readers, you can download your free copy of the Happy & Healthy People recipe book here.
Want to learn how to unlock the power of food to heal your body, prevent disease & achieve optimal health? Register now for our FREE Functional Nutrition Webinar with Kelly LeVeque.