This Raw Sugar Free Chocolate Mousse could actually make a perfect chocolate smoothie as well.
You can adjust the consistency by adding some extra coconut water in your blender. You can serve it very thick as a chocolate mousse or more liquid as a smoothie. It's up to you!
- 1/2 ripe avocado
- 1/4 cup coconut water
- 1 cup young coconut flesh
- 2 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 1/5 cup cacao beans or nibs
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- 1 pinch unrefined sea salt
- 1 pinch vanilla powder
- 1/4 teaspoon stevia (you can use other sweeteners such as raw honey, date paste or maple syrup if you prefer)
- Sunflower seeds for topping (optional)
Blend all ingredients in your high speed blender except the cacao beans/nibs and sunflower seeds
Add the cacao beans/nibs at the end to keep the crunch
Garnish with nibs, sunflower seeds and swirls of tahini
Place in the fridge for 30 minutes if you want a very thick, chill chocolate mousse.
Ready to learn how to fight inflammation and address autoimmune disease through the power of food? Join our 5-Day Inflammation Video Summit with mindbodygreen’s top doctors.