30 Affirmations For Overcoming Self-Doubt
We all have moments of self-doubt. Moments when that voice in our head tells us that we're not good enough, smart enough, experienced enough and so on. Our mind can easily leave us in a state of fear, where we hold ourselves back from tapping into and living our potential.
The beauty is that we don't have to live that way. We always have a choice and although it can be hard to get out of the self-doubt mindset, with practice and some self-love, it's possible.
So here are 30 affirmations to start practicing in those moments when you feel the self-doubt taking over.
1. My self-doubt is natural. It does not define me.
2. I am whole and complete regardless of outside circumstances.
3. I am perfectly flawed.
4. Perfection is an illusion that I will not chase.
5. I believe in myself.
6. I am capable of living a life beyond my wildest dreams.
7. I am not a victim. I am powerful!
8. I have innate value and purpose within me.
9. I will embrace this present moment and the beauty that surrounds me.
10. I will cultivate a sense of self-love and self-worth today.
11. I will do the best I can do today. I don't need to worry about tomorrow.
12. I am thankful I am able to be kind and loving to myself.
13. I am my best friend.
14. I do not regret my past. It has gotten me to where I am today and I am thankful.
15. I am grateful to wake up each morning and be my best self.
16. I am thankful for the ability to learn something new each day.
17. I know I am capable of anything I set my mind to.
18. I know that fear is an illusion and I won't let it paralyze me.
19. Acting from a place of love benefits me on all levels.
20. The ultimate form of gratification is right here, within me.
21. I choose to continue moving forward in my life today.
22. I accept all that I am today.
23. I will live my life to appease myself, not others.
24. I deserve happiness and will nurture it within today.
25. Everything that I want and need is directly inside of me.
26. I can calm myself and listen to my intuition. That is where the truth lies.
27. My circumstances make me who I am today. I am not a victim.
28. I hold the key to my happiness and I am capable of it.
29. I am a beautiful puzzle and the pieces are constantly being put together.
30. There is always light at the end of the tunnel. That light is within me.
Want to know if you should you go Keto? Paleo? Deciding what to eat to feel your best shouldn’t be complicated. We’ve removed the guesswork to give you all the best nutrition tips & tools, all in one place. Ready to kickstart your health journey? We’re here to guide you.