The One. It can be such a daunting term. Being with the right person can not only determine authentic, unconditional happiness, but your health as well. Being in a toxic relationship may keep you from true happiness, stop you from experiencing unconditional love, and can hold you back from living the life you're meant to be living.
I am not a psychologist, but I am a holistic health coach who has studied how each area of life plays a huge role in your wellbeing — perhaps even your weight and how clear your skin is. I also happen to be madly in love with my fiancé. I've found my soul mate, best friend, and the most perfect person on earth for me.
We're incredibly lucky. I hope each and every one of you takes a minute to evaluate your current romantic relationship and don't accept anything but greatness.
Here are 10 (out of so many) simple things to look out for in a relationship:
1. Your partner is your best friend. You're 110% yourself, you feel free, and enjoy the little things in life together.
2. Your partner is the one you want next to you in your deepest, darkest moments.
3. You're capable of being away from each other, but neither of you like it one bit.
4. Your partner is your #1 choice for the person you want with you when you splurge on your favorite treat, watch an embarrassing television show, or forget your manners at the dinner table because you're too exhausted that day.
5. The two of you compromise with each other. You don't always get your way.
6. You care about his or her needs more than your own.
7. You both know that throughout life you might change and grow, but you'll always change and grow together. Life is about enjoying the stages with each other.
8. When something happens—terrible, exciting or completely insignificant—he or she is always the first person you want to tell.
9. He or she balances you out, and you do the same. Where one is weaker, the other is stronger.
10. You know that no matter what, he or she will always stand by you and be on your side.
Bonus: You both take a moment, every day, to think about just how lucky you are to have found your most perfect person on this earth.
If you'd like to discover your perfect match, check out my course on self-worth and true love.
Danielle is a Nutritional Lifestyle Coach and Founder of Optimal Beauty Coaching where she helps women lose weight without diets or deprivation so that they can conquer this area of their life for good and focus on bigger, greater things (like building their empire!). Because in order to be the best leader possible for your business and your team, you have to take care of yourself (first and foremost) so that you can show up as your best self! Danielle’s 1:1 coaching covers things such as healing your complicated relationship with food, figuring out which foods work best for results for you specifically and how you can create a healthy lifestyle that empowers & inspires you daily (which are all massive factors to making your results stick for good and being the most successful entrepreneur possible).
Her clients crave a normal, healthy and loving relationship with food and themselves that sets them up for weight loss or weight balance for life. If real, lasting change is on your radar Danielle’s coaching methods are right for you. She is determined to help you realize that you don’t have to make losing weight and finally conquering emotional eating and anxiety around food your entire life’s work.