1. Dr. Seuss has a new book out!
First Harper Lee, now Dr. Seuss. His new book "What Pet Should I Get?" has hit the shelves. (USA Today)
2. Jane Birkin and PETA are pretty upset about Birkin bags.
Jane found out about the cruel practices endured by the crocodiles and then things went south. (Elle)
3. An eco-hotel in Peru that's unlike anything you've ever seen.
You're literally hanging on a cliff! (JetsonGreen)
4. The story behind the coolest and most innovative electric car in the world.
A brief history of Tesla. (TechCrunch)
5. Beauty sleep is all about your mattress.
A study suggests that the mattress you sleep on actually affects your beauty. (Health)
6. Vegan Scene opens its doors in Los Angeles.
Fitness classes combined with vegan cooking classes and cruelty free fashion debut in Venice on July 31. (Racked)
7. Nike has a new face mask designed for cooling your head.
Yes, a prototype of this cooling headgear is being tested by Olympians to see if it's ready for prime time. (Engadget)
8. Macklemore turned to yoga, meditation, eating healthy, and journaling to get sober.
When his fiance Tricia got pregnant, he decided to clean up his act with a morning routine focused on self-care. (Complex)
9. Crowdbirthing is a thing?!
Well, it just might be. (The Guardian)
10. Richard Branson says the key to success is happiness.
"So many people get caught up in doing what they think will make them happy but, in my opinion, this is where they fail. Happiness is not about doing, it’s about being. In order to be happy, you need to think consciously about it. Don’t forget the to-do list, but remember to write a to-be list too." - Richard Branson's "Tips for Happiness" (Virgin)
Photo Credit: Shutterstock