Watermelon & Radish Salad With Lemon Vinaigrette
Looking for a salad to get fresh with? Packed with nutrients, natural diuretics, and fresh flavors, this salad will leave you feeling satisfied and sexy—without added calories or guilt! Sounds like a sinless choice.
Watermelon And Radish Salad With Lemon Vinaigrette
Makes 6 servings
Ingredients for lemon vinaigrette
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sea salt
Ingredients for salad
- 1 small (5-pound) watermelon, or
- 1⁄2 large watermelon, rind removed, sliced into thin 3-inch triangles
- 1 bunch radishes, thinly sliced (preferably on a mandoline), and julienned, radish tops reserved for garnish
- 3⁄4 cup hearts of palm, thinly sliced on the bias
- 1⁄2 cup hazelnuts, crushed, to garnish
Directions for vinaigrette
In a small bowl, whisk together all the ingredients for the vinaigrette.
Directions for salad
In a large salad bowl, combine the watermelon, radishes, and hearts of palm. Toss with half of the vinaigrette. Reserve the other half of the dressing and use more, if desired. Top with the hazelnuts and reserved radish tops.