Cheers to not overthinking food and just eating simple ingredients, put together in a way that tastes yummy. It is very possible and the combinations are endless.
The less complicated our plate is, the less complicated our insides will be.
High-fives to simple.
Vegan Carrot-Cashew Pâté
- 2 cups carrot, chopped into large pieces (315g)
- 1 cup cashews, soaked in water for at least 1 hour (135g)
- 1/4 cup tahini (50g)
- 1/4 cup lemon juice (59ml)
- 1 Tbsp. ginger, peeled and grated (15g)
- 1/2 cup cilantro, stems and leaves (10g)
- 1/2 tsp. salt (4g)
Place the carrots in the food processor and process until there are no more big chunks.
Drain the cashews and place them in the food processor, along with the tahini, lemon juice, ginger, cilantro and salt.
Process until mixture is completely smooth, about 3 minutes.
Add salt to taste if needed.
This goes well on bread or as a dip for cucumber rounds and celery. You can also use it to top a green salad and skip the dressing. Enjoy!
To find out more about Molly and what she’s doing, check out her website at www.boldvegan.com.