10 Daily Affirmations for Self Love
Affirmations are an amazing tool that are underrated in my opinion. I have benefited exceptionally from repeating affirmations even though it took me a few years to decide to write some out! I thought why not, there is nothing to lose!
When you say an affirmation you are sending a message to your unconscious mind and the universe. You are focussing your attention to what you want, rather than what you don’t want and your unconscious mind and the universe will then go towards bringing to you that which you are asking for. It may sound too good to be true, but it works as long as you practice! Your unconscious mind doesn’t know the difference between your reality and your imagination. Affirmations are a great way of re-programming and focussing your mind so you can eliminate negative patterns of behavior. When you know how to work the unconscious mind, you can do so much with it. Hence why I love to use NLP with my clients when they come to me for help!
Self love is something which we should all be working towards. Without self love you will find that you will always be looking externally for a solution to the way you feel. All negative states point to a lack of self love.
So here are some affirmations to get you going, you can change and adjust them to fit your personal journey, just make sure you keep them positive and avoid mentioning anything negative. Make sure you repeat them daily, sometimes I say them 3 times in a row, once a day. You can say them in the morning or at night. Also you can write your affirmations for any particular area in your life, perhaps a weight issue, work issue or to simply manifest your desires! It’s good fun to play around with them!
- I love my body and all it does for me.
- I let go of negative self talk.
- My life is a place of balance and harmony.
- I am always doing the best I know how.
- I let go of people who do not have my best interests at heart.
- I forgive any guilt at all times.
- I am growing and learning each day.
- I send love to my fears and feel confident in my ability.
- I stay balanced when others behave in an unbalanced way.
- I appreciate my life and satisfaction comes to me with ease
Whats' your favorite self love affirmation?
image via Devaint Art