Nicole Kidman inspires with these great quotes on love, hate, grief, being realistic, and staying positive.
1. "It's a very brave thing to fall in love. You have to be willing to trust somebody else with your whole being, and that's very difficult, really difficult and very brave."
2. "The thing you hate about yourself tends to be the thing that everyone likes about you."
3. "Vengeance is a lazy form of grief."
4. "I think it's important that we don't all have to hold our heads high all the time saying everything's fine."
5. "I'm not sure what the future holds but I do know that I'm going to be positive and not wake up feeling desperate. As my dad said 'Nic, it is what it is, it's not what it should have been, not what it could have been, it is what it is.'"