The chakras are energy centers that are located along the front line of your body. Each chakra governs different aspects of your being. For example, the crown chakra is the center for trust and the third eye is the center for wisdom and wise decision making. When your chakras come into greater alignment you can more easily bring your best self forward. Try working with these seven affirmations to balance each of your chakras (listed from top to bottom) and transform your life.

Crown chakra: I let go and I trust the process of life.

The crown chakra is the center for trust. For today, practice letting go of your attachments and embodying deeper and deeper levels of trust. As you let go and trust, a natural knowledge about what you need to do next will arise.

Third eye: I am wise.

The third eye is the center for wisdom and clarity and wise decision making. For today, practice embodying your wisdom on deeper and deeper levels. As you step into your wisdom you will become more clear about your true priorities.

ADVERTISEMENT

Throat: I am fully expressive.

The throat chakra is the center for expression. For today allow your expressive nature to come forward more and more. As you express yourself freely and appropriately, you'll find the energy of you life moving more freely as well.

Heart: I am a radiant being of light and love.

The heart chakra is the center for love. For today, see yourself as a shining, radiant sun. Allow the light and love of your true spiritual nature to shine freely and radiate now. As you radiate love out into the world, you will actualize more of your true self and be a beacon of light for many.

Solar Plexus: I accept myself completely.

The solar plexus is the center for acceptance. When the solar plexus is balanced we can accept that we have all have strengths, that we all have weaknesses and that we are all learning and growing. For today, practice embodying deeper and deeper levels of self-acceptance. As you do this, you'll have more compassion and understanding for yourself and the human condition.

Identity: I am balanced.

The identity chakra is the center for balance. For today, aspire to hold a deeper level of sustained emotional balance. As you do this, you'll find yourself responding to circumstances rather than reacting to the circumstances around you. When you respond, rather than react, you will make wiser choices and be better able to bring your best self forward.

Base: I am disciplined.

I attend to my mind, body and spirit every day. The base chakra is the center for discipline of the mind, body and spirit. For today focus on attending to your mind, body,and spirit. When your disciplines are strong and your base chakra is steady it is easier for all of the other chakras to stay balanced. This in turn will positively impact all aspects of your life.

Work with these seven affirmations every day for the next 30 days and see what transpires. As your chakras come into a greater alignment and balance all aspects of your life can transform and evolve. Let this be your experiment this month!

Photo Credit: Shutterstock.com

Explore More