Late-Night Sweet Tooth? Make These Knockout Nighttime Cookies
Knockout Nighttime Cookies
Makes 6 servings
- ½ cup mashed banana (about 1 medium banana)
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- ½ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- ½ cup chopped raw walnuts
- ½ cup dried cherries
- ⅓ cup rolled oats (gluten-free if needed)
- ¼ cup flaxseeds
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, stir together the banana, almond butter, coconut, walnuts, cherries, oats, flaxseeds, chia seeds, vanilla, cinnamon, and ginger until thoroughly combined. The batter will be moist.
- For each cookie, roll 2 tablespoons of the mixture into a ball and place on the prepared baking sheet, gently flattening the top with the palm of your hand. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, until golden.
- Cool on a wire rack and grab a cookie! The cookies keep in an airtight container for up to one week.
Want your passion for wellness to change the world? Become A Functional Nutrition Coach! Enroll today to join our upcoming live office hours.