Get The Life You Want With A Monthly Manifesto (It's Never Too Late!)
The new season is an exciting time, full of fresh beginnings, new opportunities, and a clean slate. However, that fresh start is available to us anytime we’re willing to make new commitments.
Traditionally, the new year is a time when as a society we look at what’s working in our lives versus what’s not, and resolve to change it. Historically, the new moon is also a time to regroup, a time when intention-setting is strongest. But here’s the thing: whenever you’re most excited and willing is the best time to set goals to make sustainable change, regardless of season, date, or moon cycle.
Each month is a time for a new beginning and a time to shed layers to make space for what you want to accomplish.
Have you ever reached a goal and still not felt fulfilled? Achieving goals and checking things off your list doesn’t automatically mean happiness, but the following practice is a surefire path to bliss.
The monthly manifesto will get you organized and excited for the month ahead! It's a fluid process that blends practical planning with vision boarding. By doing this, you have all of the ideas, materials, ingredients, and resources in one spot so you can embody your intention and follow through on how you want to feel. This way, when life picks up to high speed throughout the busy workweek, you remember immediately how you wanted to feel; all you have to do is simply consult your manifesto.
MONTHLY MANIFESTO: an infinite collection of inspiration to manifest all your desires and be what you are seeking.
Each month set a time to create a beautiful collage for yourself. It will be an visual collection of goals centered how you want to feel. It is be deeply personal and extremely specific.
Here’s what you can include (personalize for how you want to feel):
- Choose a single-pointed intention that will be the main focus.
- Photos that make you feel really fulfilled in the moment
- Quotes and mantras to focus on that and connect to the intention.
- Addresses of places you want to go, things you want to experience, and dates of when you'll do them during the month.
- List recipes you want to eat and ingredients you’ll need for them. Also, include when you’ll prepare them.
- Gather links to the videos and podcasts you want to absorb related to your intention.
- Gather the books you want to read.
- List the phone calls you're excited to make. Meaning people you can talk to about your intention that will support you, hold space of you, and can even help you.
- Classes I want to try that can help.
- Meditations to focus on for the month.
- Create a playlist that will be your Monthly Manifesting playlist full of songs that fill you up and will help propel forward your intention.
- Finally, list the things you will create. This shouldn’t be a to-do list rather keep it really specific action items that will move you in the direction of making your vision and intention into a reality.
Note: the manifest will change and each day it will just be there as a guide, on your computer, fridge or mirror with things that inspire you. However, each day it will be up to you if I want to do something on it or not. Perhaps new things come in since inspiration is endless, so leave some white space. Be open and enjoy.