This Summertime Peach Smoothie Is Creamy & Sweet — With A Glow-Enhancing Add*
Peaches are the quintessential refreshing-yet-decadent fruit—they're sweet, fresh, and at their peak flavor in the height of summer. (Or, when you want a quenching fruit the most.) They're also super-nutritious: One medium-size, 60-calorie peach provides 16% of your daily vitamin C needs, 9% of your vitamin A needs, and 2 grams of fiber. (Leave the skins on to reap the full benefits.)
beauty & gut collagen+
The one-step beauty routine for youthful skin, healthy hair & strong nails.*
This recipe tastes like a milkshake but actually has zero refined sugar or dairy. It instead gets its sweetness from peaches and its creaminess from frozen cauliflower (which if you haven't tried in smoothies yet, you should—it lends amazing texture and nutrients like fiber, B vitamins, and antioxidants without any funky cauliflower taste).
The collagen powder adds an extra nutrient boost, plus added benefits for skin elasticity and moisture.* Because mindbodygreen's beauty & gut collagen+ formula contains several antioxidants (vitamin C, vitamin E, turmeric, and SGS), biotin, hyaluronic acid, and L-glutamine—it works overtime to help support healthy, hydrated skin and full-body health.*
If you need a little more staying power, feel free to add in your favorite nut or seed butter for some healthy fats. Either way, enjoy this smoothie as an energizing snack to support a healthy glow.*
Peaches & Cream Collagen Smoothie
- 1 to 2 cups water or your favorite unsweetened plant milk
- 1 medium fresh peach in slices or 1 cup frozen peach slices
- 1 cup frozen cauliflower
- 1 scoop mindbodygreen beauty & gut collagen+
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- Optional: 1 teaspoon of your favorite nut or seed butter (e.g., almond butter, cashew butter, sunflower seed butter, tahini)
- Optional: A few ice cubes
- Layer ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Pour into a glass and enjoy immediately.
- Green smoothie variation: To amp up the nutrient factor, add a handful of baby spinach, frozen spinach, or a scoop of mindbodygreen's organic veggies+.