Seriously Delicious Gluten-Free Pumpkin Bread Squares
This is a super-simple recipe that is perfect for fall. It's light, sweet, and packed with protein and fiber. These squares are also gluten-free and vegan.
- 4 tablespoons powdered peanut butter plus 2 tablespoons water (or 3 tablespoons nut butter of choice)
- ¼ cup plus 2 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- ¼ cup water
- 1 cup chickpeas
- 3 dashes salt
- ½ cup quick oats
- ¾ cup coconut sugar (or erythritol)
- 1½ teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 350°F; spray and 8-by-8-inch cake pan with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
2. In small mixing bowl, combine powdered peanut butter and water, and stir until mixture is a peanut-butter-like consistency.
3. Combine all ingredients including peanut butter mixture in high-speed blender or food processor and process until smooth.
4. Pour mixture into prepared cake pan and bake for 35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
5. Top with vegan chocolate sauce or melted chocolate, if desired.
Want to know if you should you go Keto? Paleo? Whole 30? Deciding what to eat to feel your best shouldn’t be complicated. We’ve removed the guesswork to give you all the best nutrition tips & tools, all in one place. Ready to kickstart your health journey? We’re here to guide you.