10 Quotes From Wayne Dyer That Will Inspire You To Live Your Best Life Now
The news came yesterday that Dr. Wayne W. Dyer passed away in his sleep. The world was forever changed by this dedicated, loving man who to many was known as the "father of motivation." Dyer changed the personal development landscape with his flagship book, Your Erroneous Zones, which became an instant bestseller when it was released in 1976. Since then, the author has become a positive force in the personal development industry.
Dyer's philosophy combined New Thought self-actualization theory and nondenominational spirituality; he was one of my personal greatest influences and will be dearly missed.
His new thought methods inspired us daily with his nuggets of wisdom. Here are 10 Wayne Dyer quotes that will inspire happiness:
1. "If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change."
2. "How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours."
3. "When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself."
4. "Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice."
5. "Conflict cannot survive without your participation."
6. "You cannot be lonely if you like the person you're alone with."
7. "The highest form of ignorance is when you reject something you don't know anything about."
8. "When you dance, your purpose is not to get to a certain place on the floor. It's to enjoy each step along the way."
9. "Doing what you love is the cornerstone of having abundance in your life."
10. "Abundance is not something we acquire. It is something we tune into."
What is your favorite Wayne Dyer quote?