24 Signs You Might Be A Full-On Vegan
Cardiologist By Joel Kahn, M.D.
Dr. Kahn is the founder of the Kahn Center for Cardiac Longevity. He is a summa cum laude graduate of the University of Michigan School of Medicine and is a professor of medicine at Wayne State University School of Medicine.
September 16, 2013
You might be a full-on vegan if…..
- You have chia seed packets in your purse.
- You've packed a Nutribullet for vacation.
- You don’t eat honey but you have no idea why.
- You refer to Bill Clinton as VOTUS.
- You have the Happycow.net app on your smartphone.
- You beam when Train sings “the best soy latte you have ever had.”
- You post pictures of smoothies on Instagram.
- You own a “Kale is the new beef” T-shirt.
- You know that a Rich Roll is not a kind of danish.
- You order only side dishes at restaurants.
- Your kitchen calendar is from a farmer’s market.
- You have sublingual, tablet and spray B12 in your cabinet.
- You have five flavors of hummus in your refrigerator.
- You think blue green algae tastes good.
- You give copies of Forks Over Knives as stocking stuffers.
- You know the difference between nori, spirulina, and maca.
- You put kale chips in lunch boxes.
- You think Daiya is a city near Camembert in France.
- You have an “I am not a chick nugget” sticker on your Mac.
- You don’t remember what your own body odor smells like.
- You read Dr. Mercola but skip over the quality animal protein recommendations.
- You've said "Rawesome!" out loud, in public, when tasting chia pudding.
- You know what it's like to crave Two Moms in the Raw granola.
- You take longer to pee than to poop.