Simplicity is sexy. And clever.
And that’s what this smoothie is about. Use five ingredients and magically convert it into a 20 ingredient superfood smoothie.
All you need is to leverage someone else’s ingeniousness. In this case, Bright Earth’s Rainbow Superfood Smoothie mix (SSM). It has 15 ingredients, of which 13 are superfoods, including cacao nibs, maca, blue-green algae, noni, mesquite, camu camu, cinnamon and ginger.
No more opening 13 bags of individual superfoods to create the ultimate smoothie and you can non-guiltily say no to the $20 superfood smoothie that you know some opportunistic juice store will be selling soon.
For this smoothie, you’ll combine the SSM with almond milk, berries, raw vegan protein powder and organic bee pollen and voila, a simple and seriously sexy superfood smoothie!
• 8oz of unsweetened almond milk such as Almond Breeze (or make your own)
• 3/4 cup of frozen organic mixed berries
• serving of raw vegan protein powder such as Garden of Life’s Raw Protein
• 1 tsp Rainbow Superfood Smoothie mix (SSM)
• 1 tsp organic bee pollen
• 1 tsp coconut crystals (optional)
If you don’t have access to the Rainbow Superfood Smoothie mix, I’ve got the perfect 2013 business goal for you…
Photo Credit: Shutterstock.com