1. Place a pot of water to boil over high heat. Once boiling, reduce to a simmer and place a stainless-steel bowl over the pot (it should be resting above the boiling water).
2. Place chocolate in the bowl, stirring occasionally with a rubber spatula, until completely melted (about 2 to 3 minutes). Remove the pot from the heat but keep the bowl over the pot to stay warm.
3. Line a mini-muffin pan with baking paper liners. Using a spoon, place about 1 teaspoon of chocolate in each of the cups. Place in the freezer for 5 minutes.
3. Add about ½ to 1 teaspoon of peanut butter on top of the chocolate in each cup.
4. Use remaining chocolate to cover the peanut butter in each of the cups completely (1 to 2 teaspoons). Place in the freezer for another 5 minutes. Sprinkle with sea salt, then place in the fridge for 30 minutes.
Store in the fridge until you’re ready to eat.