Who said cookies have be baked?
I know, I know, I love the smell of baked cookies around Christmas too, but I love my raw cookies as well.
And to celebrate Christmas accordingly, I decided to make some little cookie Christmas trees!
They are incredibly delicious, they melt in your mouth and they are healthy too, how about that?
Raw Christmas Cookies
- 1 1/4 cup raw pistachios
- 2 tablespoon coconut flakes
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/3 cup honey or agave
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
1. Clean the pistachios from their outer shell and blend them into flour.
2. Mix everything in a big bowl using a spatula.
3. Roll into a salami form using some plastic foil and put in the fridge for 24 hours.
4. Using a sharp knife cut into small cookies. If you have some small cookie cutters, you can also shape them differently.
5. Serve garnished with coconut flakes and fresh fruits.