Who said cookies have be baked?
I know, I know, I love the smell of baked cookies around Christmas too, but I love my raw cookies as well.
And to celebrate Christmas accordingly, I decided to make some little cookie Christmas trees!
They are incredibly delicious, they melt in your mouth and they are healthy too, how about that?
Raw Christmas Cookies
- 1 1/4 cup raw pistachios
- 2 tablespoon coconut flakes
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/3 cup honey or agave
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
1. Clean the pistachios from their outer shell and blend them into flour.
2. Mix everything in a big bowl using a spatula.
3. Roll into a salami form using some plastic foil and put in the fridge for 24 hours.
4. Using a sharp knife cut into small cookies. If you have some small cookie cutters, you can also shape them differently.
5. Serve garnished with coconut flakes and fresh fruits.
Want your passion for wellness to change the world? Become A Functional Nutrition Coach! Enroll today to join our upcoming live office hours.