Let’s face it, despite our best efforts, our motivation to keep working towards our goals can wane from time to time. If you feel like you’re in a slump, and not sure what to do next, take a deep ujjayi breath, and read through the quotes below. These timeless words of inspiration will likely be just what the doctor ordered to get you moving toward your goals – whether they be long-term, short-term, personal, professional, large or small!
1. “Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it.” – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
2. “Success is the sum of small efforts repeated day in and day out.” – R. Collier
3. “If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place.” – Nora Roberts
4. “Nothing will ever be attempted if all possible objections must first be overcome.” – Samuel Johnson
5. “Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy.” – Norman Vincent Peale
Now that you’ve had a chance to read through the above quotes, tap into your motivation again. Notice if there’s a shift or change. Has your hopelessness morphed into hope? Has your fogginess transformed into clarity? I hope so! Wise words have an amazing capacity to change our outlook, uplift our mood, and propel us towards our dreams.