5 FREE Holiday Gifts to Share with Your Kids
When we hear the word "free," our body releases. No strings attached. We liberate our mind from the expectation of giving something back in return. We trust that a “free” gift is precious and priceless. In an economy where our funds are limited and our stress is elevated, consider being an unconditional giver of lifetime treasures in the economy of LOVE.
So what are 5 things you can give freely to your child this year?
1. BADGE of Courage: Encourage your child to stand strong in the midst of daily battles. Use any type of material -- felt, paper or cardboard and cut out a little badge to pin on a coat or backpack with the words “I AM BRAVE!”
2. TEASPOON of Kindness: Inspire your child to use words that nourish the brain. Offer a teaspoon of honey to sweeten the soul.
3. ARMOR of Faith: Help your child to believe and dream that all is possible. Let them dig through the closets and create a fantastical outfit. Snap a photo and put the picture on the mirror as a reminder.
4. NEST of Warmth: Cushion the world around your child. Make a special chair especially inviting with extra blankets and pillows, anything that feels cozy. Leave a few favorite books nearby to be easily discovered.
5. LETTER of Joyful Memories: For all of the lovely notes and cards we get from our children, repay the favor! Draw or write one of your most favorite memories with your child and slip it in the mailbox.
Here is one MORE free gift to give your child this holiday season. A special rendition of “The Energy Tree” illustrated by Danielle Cather Cohen that is free to be personalized with a special photo, drawing or thought in the center!
Ready to learn more about how to unlock the power of food to heal your body, prevent disease & achieve optimal health? Register now for our FREE web class with nutrition expert Kelly LeVeque.