1. Add the banana to a bowl and mash it until it's nice and creamy—no lumps.
2. Crack the eggs into another bowl and whisk until they are thoroughly mixed.
3. Add the baking powder to the bowl of banana and then pour in the eggs. Whisk to completely combine everything together.
4. Heat cooking oil in a skillet or griddle over medium heat.
5. Once the skillet is hot, add 2 tablespoons of batter into the pan to make the pancake.
6. Cook until the sides appear set (you won't see any bubbles), then carefully flip the pancake.
7. Once the pancake is cooked on that side, remove the pancake from the heat and place on a plate.
8. Continue these steps with the rest of the batter. Serve with sliced banana, if desired.
These pancakes are pretty thin, they scrunch up easily, and they're a little difficult to flip. I used both a spatula and a fork to help flip them over and to remove them from the pan.