End your meal on a high note with this dessert — it's so, so easy but so, so good! And it's so, so healthy, too! If you need cheering up or you need to cheer someone else up, make this. There's no way a smile won't appear after just one spoonful!
- 2 large ripe bananas
- 16 medjool dates, pitted
- 120 grams (1 cup) pecans, chopped
- 1 avocado, peeled and stoned
- 500 mL (2 cups) coconut milk
- 4 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 4 tablespoons cashew butter
- 4 ice cubes
1. Cut 4 slices of banana and 1 date into small slices and set aside with a few of the pecans. Blend all the rest of the ingredients in a food processor or blender until nicely smooth.