These Banoffee Cups Will Be Your New Favorite Vegan Dessert
End your meal on a high note with this dessert — it's so, so easy but so, so good! And it's so, so healthy, too! If you need cheering up or you need to cheer someone else up, make this. There's no way a smile won't appear after just one spoonful!
- 2 large ripe bananas
- 16 medjool dates, pitted
- 120 grams (1 cup) pecans, chopped
- 1 avocado, peeled and stoned
- 500 mL (2 cups) coconut milk
- 4 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 4 tablespoons cashew butter
- 4 ice cubes
1. Cut 4 slices of banana and 1 date into small slices and set aside with a few of the pecans. Blend all the rest of the ingredients in a food processor or blender until nicely smooth.
2. Spoon into cups or bowls and place in the freezer for 10 minutes to set. Top with the pecans and reserved banana slices and dates, and serve.
Excerpted from Superfoods Superfast
Ready to learn more about how to unlock the power of food to heal your body, prevent disease & achieve optimal health? Register now for our FREE web class with nutrition expert Kelly LeVeque.