Ever since I learned the truth about commercial orange juice a few years ago, I vowed never to drink it again. And I haven't.
But what is one to do when hosting a delicious brunch? Re-create the wheel and serve up a Green Juice Mimosa for a healthier twist on the traditional.
This Green Juice Mimosa recipe consists of vegetables and lemons only, no sugary fruits (trust me, the champagne has plenty.) Plus, the hydrating vegetables in this Green Juice Mimosa, cucumbers, celery, and romaine lettuce, help counteract the dehydrating effects of the alcohol.
Green Juice Mimosa
- 2 cucumbers (peeled if not organic)
- 1 stalk of celery
- 1 large head of romaine lettuce
- 2 lemons (peeled)
- 1 bottle of Champagne or sparkling white wine
1. Wash and prepare your ingredients.
2. Turn on your juicer and juice your vegetables. Give the juice a good stir and pour into wine glasses. Then, top it off with champagne and enjoy!
Optional: Follow it up with a Liver-Detoxifying Green Juice the following morning!
Want your passion for wellness to change the world? Become A Functional Nutrition Coach! Enroll today to join our upcoming live office hours.