1. Preheat oven to 350ºF. In a large bowl mix together chickpea flour, brown rice flour, coconut flour, shredded coconut and baking powder.
2. In a separate large bowl mix together room temperature coconut oil, honey, lemon juice and baking powder.
3. Transfer wet ingredients into the the dry ingredients bowl and mix together well.
4. Roll cookie dough into balls 1-inch balls, place on parchment paper, and flatten with hand or spatula.
5. Put in preheated oven for 12-15 minutes until edges are a golden brown. Remove from oven, let cool and enjoy!
Photo courtesy of the author