Warm Up Your Salad With This Sriracha Vinaigrette
I've recently been slathering Sriracha on my raw veggies, sautéed veggies, salads, using it as a cracker dip — you name it. One night while eating dinner, I realized I needed to create a salad dressing using this versatile hot sauce. Go ahead and try this quick dressing to heat things up!
Makes 1 cup
- ½ cup balsamic vinegar
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons coconut aminos
- 2 teaspoons Sriracha (add more or less to your liking)
- 1 teapoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teapoon all-purpose seasoning
- pepper to taste
1. Combine all ingredients in a recycled salad dressing bottle or jar. Shake well.
2. Serve on favorite salads or greens.
Photo courtesy of the author
And are you ready to learn more about how to unlock the power of food to heal your body, prevent disease & achieve optimal health? Register now for our FREE web class with nutrition expert Kelly LeVeque.