Iced Coffee Smoothie
Editor's Note: We all know a protein-rich smoothie is a smart way to start the day, but coffee is often pretty crucial as well. Carrying both on your commute can be tricky. This recipe combines the benefits of a smoothie with coffee all in one drink. Rad.
Iced Coffee Protein Smoothie
- 1/2 cup cold-brewed coffee (or 2 shots espresso over ice)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 ripe banana, frozen and cut into chunks*
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 1 pitted date
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder (I like Tera's Whey in bourbon vanilla)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- dash ground cinnamon
*Sometimes I forget to freeze the banana and if so, I just add half a cup of ice.
Blend in a high-powered blender and drink up.
Want to know if you should you go Keto? Paleo? Deciding what to eat to feel your best shouldn’t be complicated. We’ve removed the guesswork to give you all the best nutrition tips & tools, all in one place. Ready to kickstart your health journey? We’re here to guide you.