Buckwheat puffs are one of my all-time favorite healthy ingredients! You’ll love them for their non-allergenic, gluten-free, simply digestible properties, and for their versatility! Give these buckwheat cookies a shot and I promise you won't be disappointed! These need some preparation in advance, but the assembly time is usually really quick.
Vegan Buckwheat-Maple Cookies
- 3 cups of buckwheat puffs
- ½ cup of a mix of soaked and dehydrated nuts and seeds of your choice (a mix of pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds and pine nuts is a great idea)
- 1/3 cup maple syrup (organic, Grade B)
- Dash of cinnamon powder
- Pulse the soaked and dehydrated nuts and seeds mixture until they form a fine powder.
- Put all the ingredients together to form a sticky mixture.
- With clean hands, a round mould or any other way you fancy, form small pieces of these buckwheat cookies and place them on a sheet of parchment paper in your dehydrator tray.
- Dehydrate for 6-8 hours for a mildly crispy, ultra-light and super delicious snack!
Want your passion for wellness to change the world? Become A Functional Nutrition Coach! Enroll today to join our upcoming live office hours.