Your hormones are key to every aspect of life. They can affect your mood, your memory, your skin, sleep, mental health, hair and even relationships and career. The good news? You can master your hormones and reclaim your sanity by simply taking a walk back in medical history—traveling to another region where almost 2,000 years ago, the delicate balance of hormones was determined by "qi" or your overall energy. Finding and sustaining that qi was paramount to preserving a woman's fertility and to helping her transition between the many stages of life.
In this class, you will learn to think about your hormones differently. Dr. Taz Bhatia, M.D., is one of the nation’s leading integrative health experts, a best-selling author, an acupuncturist, and founder of CentreSpring MD. She’ll guide you through the world of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), helping you achieve hormone balance at every stage of your life. You will learn that hormones are not just lab values but a manifestation of the orchestra of the body and a reflection of your diet, sleep, lifestyle and passions. She’ll teach you that to solve or balance any hormonal issue, you must have balanced qi—your energy! You’ll learn to balance your hormones and navigate these transitions with herbs and formulas, and as a result, you’ll find boundless energy, glowing skin, a peaceful mind, better sleep, sex and so much more.
This class is for you if:
- You’re a woman—because all women have hormonal fluctuations and need to learn how to protect, preserve and OWN them.
- You’re frustrated and struggling to understand your hormones.
- You have tried everything to balance your hormones and want an alternative way that works.
- Painful periods are all too common for you, including heavy bleeding, clots or cramping.
- The bloating and weight gain around your cycle has you fed-up.
- Getting or staying pregnant is a struggle for you.
- Your hair is thinning, falling out or balding in certain areas on your head.
- Your periods are irregular or you suffer from PCOS or endometriosis.
- Menopause has completely changed your life and you’re ready to find relief and balance again.
- Your sex life is struggling because you are suffering with low libido.
- You have acne and nothing is providing relief and lasting healing.
- The mood swings or anger and depression around your cycle are impacting you and those whom you love most.
- You cannot seem to get a good night’s sleep.
- You have adrenal fatigue or thyroid issues.
- You have always been interested in learning more about Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) and how to use it to help with hormone balance.
Are you ready to feel amazing again—in touch with your body and vibrantly healthy? Let’s get started.